Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Some forwarded mails

To all those who have shown concern I want to acknowledge that because of your kindness:
1. I stopped drinking Coca-Cola after I found out that it's good only for removing toilet stains.
2 I have stopped going to the movies for fear of sitting on a needle infected with AIDS.
3. I smell like a wet dog since I stopped using deodorants because they cause cancer.
4. I also stopped answering the phone for fear that they may ask me to dial a stupid number and then I get a phone bill from hell with calls to Uganda , Singapore and Tokyo.
5. I also stopped drinking water outside for fear that I will get sick from the rat shit and urine.
6. When I go to parties, I don't look at any girl, no matter how hot she is, for fear that she will take me to a hotel, drug me, then take my kidneys and leave me taking a nap in a bathtub full of ice.
7. My free Nokia phone never arrived and neither did the free passes for a paid vacation to Disneyland.
NB: If you do not send this e-mail to at least 9810572550 people today, you will lose someone so dear to you.
I HAVE RECEIVED SUCH EMAILS, I AM SURE YOU HAVE RECEIVED SOME OF THEM TOO, IF NOT ALL. PLEASE DO NOT FORWARD THESE EMAILS. THEY ARE JUNK MAILS.

2 comments:

  1. This post is great. I hate those emails! I don't understand why people pass them on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good lol!! it was a great peice of thought..i cannt stop laughing!!!

    ReplyDelete