Thursday, November 28, 2013

By What Time is Metro Train Available at Rohini East/Rohini West/Rithala in the Morning?

Two weeks back when I wanted to board metro train early in the morning, I searched for information in the internet when I can board the first metro train from Rohini East to go towards Kashmere Gate. I found no information. So for the sake of those who may want to board the metro train in the morning like I did, I thought this piece of information may be useful.

I reached the Rohini East metro station at 5.50 AM. Few minutes later I saw the metro train from Kashmere Gate coming towards to Rohini East to proceed onto Rithala. The metro train perhaps started exactly at 6 AM from Rithala; it reached the Rohini East metro station at 6.04 AM. 

It reached Kashmere Gate at around 6.30 AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment